1. Geminis are the most passionate people in the Zodiac. If you date them, be prepared for life to be a little bit like a musical, but (mostly) without all the bursting into song. Exciting things will happen, all the time, at least according to your Gemini. If you’re going to be a stick in the mud about it, find someone else.
2. This also means that you should be excited too. Geminis can be fickle, so you need to be the kind of person that can hold their attention.
3. Encourage your Gemini to express themselves artistically in writing, painting, crafting, or cooking. They’ll love that you support their intrinsic creativity, and they’ll be happier when they have a channel to express themselves.
4. Geminis are very expressive, typically you won’t sit around wondering how they feel about you. If they love you, they’ll tell you. If they want something from you, they’ll tell you that too. Don’t waste your time wondering if they are dropping hints, subtlety isn’t their thing.
5. Geminis are very curious people. They’ll want to know everything about how your mind works. Don’t take this as them being overbearing or jealous, they just have the drive to understand everything, especially the people closest to them.
6. The best date to take a Gemini on is one that appeals to their fun-loving nature. Take them to an outdoor festival, an amusement park, or a comedy show. Embrace the silly aspects of whatever you do — Geminis don’t like people who are always holding back.
7. Your life with a Gemini *will* be about other people. Your Gemini will have a large social circle they love being around. Big dinner parties with lots of people, wine, and ideas floating around are their ideal way to spend an evening. If you’re easily jealous if your partner has many friends, move along.
8. The worst sin to a Gemini is to be boring.
9. A Gemini will flake out on plans. Everyone has flaws and this happens to be theirs. Learn to live with it, or choose another partner.
10. In bed, Geminis like flashy experimentation. Surprise them with a s*x toy and watch them rise to the challenge.
11. As a result of being intellectually curious and passionate about so many different things at the same time, Geminis can be very neurotic. The best partners for them are ones that encourage them to pursue their passions but are forgiving when they change between passions quickly. Be the supportive, down-to-earth better half they need, and they’ll stay with you forever.